REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(according to Article 13 and Article 14 of Regulation (EC) 2016/679)
Customer satisfaction in all its aspects is a priority for UNITEMP Ltd., especially when it comes to their personal data. That is why UNITEMP Ltd. perceived as an obligation of due to place extreme care in the processing of personal data and take all necessary measures to protect it from wrongdoing. UNITEMP Ltd. guarantees to the maximum extent the protection of the personal data of its clients.
As an administrator of personal data UNITEMP Ltd. strictly adhere to legal and regulatory provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 04.27.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
In this document UNITEMP Ltd. informs you about all aspects of the processing of your personal data and the rights they have in this regard.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
in force from 25.05.2018.
The provision of personal data on your behalf is voluntary, in order to use certain services provided by us and the use of the website and/or access to it.
Please note that in some cases we will not be able to sell you the product, provide the service and/or the information you have requested if you do not provide us with the necessary information.
When processing your personal data, UNITEMP Ltd. complies with the following principles:
– legality, good faith and transparency;
– limitation of the purposes of processing;
– relevance to the purposes of processing and minimization of the data collected;
– accuracy and up-to-date data;
– restriction of storage in order to achieve the purposes;
– integrity and confidentiality in processing and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
Who processes your personal data?
UNITEMP Ltd. is a trade company, registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with VAT number: BG115240098, with headquarters and registered address: 25 Zapad Str, 4135 Voyvodinovo, Maritsa Municipality, Plovdiv.
How to contact us?
Address for correspondence: 25 Zapad Str, 4135 Voyvodinovo, Maritsa Municipality, Plovdiv
Tel. + 359 31013010; fax + 359 31013010
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Categories Personal data we process?
In connection with the performance of our activity, we collect, process and store the following categories of personal data:
1. Identity data: names, personal citizenship number (personal alien number), permanent and / or current address, identity card details.
2. Contact details: address for correspondence, e-mail address, telephone number.
3. Financial information: bank / card account.
4. Video images of security cameras.
5. Details of the rights of the individual against the counterparty – legal representative, proxy representative, employee.
On what grounds do we collect, process and store your personal data?
We collect, process and store your personal data on the following grounds:
– your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– fulfillment of our contract obligations to you;
– compliance with our legal obligation;
– for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party;
– to protect your vital interests or the interests of another individual;
– for the performance of a task of public interest or in the execution of the official authority which has been assigned to us;
For what purposes do we process your Personal Data?
We collect, process and store the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- When concluding and/or executing contract or preparating a contract conclusion for:
1.1. Identification of a customer upon conclusion of a new or modification of an existing contract with us, contract execution.
1.2. Making proposals for contracting, sending a draft contract, managing pre-sales activities.
1.3. Execution of obligations arising from contracts concluded with you or your represented company, execution of rights and ensuring the performance of contracts by our clients.
1.4. Termination of contract.
1.5. Administering and responding to customer / inquiries / complaints, refunds and products.
1.6. Payment of obligations, rescheduling of amounts due, management of debt collection.
2. In fulfillment of its legal obligations for:
2.1. Draw and send invoices for products you have purchased from us.
2.2. To carry out tax and social control by the relevant competent authorities.
2.3. Obligations provided by the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related statutory instruments in relation to the conduct of proper and lawful accounting.
2.4. Provision of information to the Commission for the protection of personal data in relation to the obligations provided by the legislation on protection of personal data – Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016.
3. Provide your personal information with your permition about:
3.1. Conclusion of sale and sale / delivery contracts of the offered products and goods.
3.2. Perform and process product purchase requests, status notification, by email or phone.
3.3. Contact customer if necessary.
4. Personal data provided by you for the purposes of our legitimate interests in fulfillment of our obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the National Social Security Institute, the Ministry of Interior, the Municipality of Plovdiv and other state and municipal authorities.Transmitting your personal data for processing
We may transfer some or all of your personal data to personal data processor for the purposes of processing, subject to the GDPR requirements, to:
1. Persons who, on the basis of a contract, process your personal data on behalf of the administrator.
2. Individuals who, by assignment, maintain equipment and software used for processing of your personal data.
3. Persons who provide consultancy services in different spheres – lawyers, marketing agencies etc.
4. Banks processing payments made to and from you.
Providing your personal data to third countries
The provision of personal data in a Member State of the European Union as well as in another Member State of the European Economic Area is carried out freely in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
The provision of personal data in a third country shall take place only if it provides an adequate level of protection of personal data in its territory.
Joint administrators provide your personal information:
– once you have been informed of the potential risks associated with the provision of personal data, due to a lack of decision on the adequate level of protection,
– once you have explicitly given consent to make your data available to a third country,
– where the provision is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations between the individual and the Administrator, as well as for the pre-contractual actions taken at the request of the individual;
– where the provision is necessary for the conclusion and performance of obligations under a contract concluded in the interest of the individual between the controller and another entity;
– where the provision is necessary or required by law because of an overriding public interest or the establishment, execution or protection of rights in the courts;
– the provision is necessary in order to protect the life and health of the person to whom the data relates;
– where the source of the data is a public register, the access to which is carried out under conditions and by the order provided by law.
Outside of the above cases, the provision of personal data in a third country is subject to authorization by the Commission for Personal Data Protection, in case that the data controller and the data receiving administrator provide sufficient guaranties for its protection.
In case administrators provide data to third countries, this is only done under the GDPR conditions.
Is it possible the further disclosure of your personal data?
Personal data may be disclosed in case this is permitted by law, in connection with corporate restructuring, sale, transfer of assets, merger, merger or other form of transformation or other form of change in the corporate or financial structure of the companies or related legal entities.
Personal data of individuals can also be disclosed in order to protect the vital interests of individuals, the legitimate interests of companies, or where necessary to comply with the applicable law or to fulfill its legal obligations or in response to requests or questions by competent supervisory authorities.
Are your personal information protected?
We provide and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access or illegal use and / or against incidental loss, alteration, disclosure, access and / or corruption or copying.
We regularly reassess the measures taken to ensure the continued security of your personal data.
How long is your personal data stored?
The time for storing your personal information depends on the purpose of its processing:
1. Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding / amending and executing a contract with you or a represented company for the duration of the contract and for the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. Some data may be retained until the expiration of the applicable limitation period in order to protect any claims of clients in connection with the execution / termination of contracts with us as well as for a longer term in the event of a legal dispute that has already arisen to its final resolution with a valid court / arbitration award.
2. Personal data processed for the purpose of issuing accounting / financial documents for the implementation of the tax and social security controls, but not only – invoices, debit and credit notes, acceptance protocols, service/ goods delivery contracts shall be kept at least 11 years after the expiry of the limitation period for repayment of the public debt unless the applicable law provides for a longer period.
Your rights in collecting, processing and storing your personal data
In order to have your personal data processed in good faith and transparently, we will notify you of your rights under Regulation (EC) 2016/679, namely:
Withdrawal of consent to process your personal data
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to process all or part of your personal data for any or for all processing purposes.
Right to access your personal information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation that we are processing your personal data, as well as the right to access information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
Right of correction or completion
You have the right to ask us to correct the personal data related to you.
Right to delete (“to be forgotten”)
You have the right to ask us, without undue delay, to delete some or all personal data related to you when any of the following reasons are present:
– your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
– You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and no other legal basis for the processing;
– You object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for direct marketing purposes, and there are no legitimate grounds for such processing that have an advantage;
– your personal data have been processed unlawfully;
– your personal data must be erased by us in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State.
We are not obliged to delete your personal data if we process and store it:
– for the execution of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
– compliance with a legal obligation that requires data processing;
– for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
– for purposes of archiving in the matter of public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
– for the establishment, execution or protection of legal claims.
Right of limitation
You have the right to request that we limit the processing of data related to you when:
– Inaccuracies are found in your personal data, processed by us;
– processing is illegal;
– we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you require them to identify, execute or protect your legal claims;
– have objected to the treatment while waiting verification if our legitimate grounds have an advantage over your interests.
Right of portability
You have the right at any time to download or receive your personal data in a machine-readable format. You may request a direct transfer of your personal data to an administrator you provide when it is technically feasible.
Right to receive information
You have the right to request that we inform you of all recipients to whom the personal data /for which correction, deletion, or limitation of the processing has been requested/ has been disclosed.
We may refuse to provide this information if this is impossible or requires disproportionate effort.
Right of objection
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data related to you. In such cases your personal data will not be processed unless there are legal grounds for the processing.
Conditions for execution of the rights
You may execute your rights by submitting a written application addressed to each and every one of the Joint Administrators at the above contact details or an electronic application under the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act to our electronic addresses. The application may be made in person or by an authorized person.
We will provide you with information on the actions taken in connection with your request for the execution of your rights within 14 days of receiving your request. The deadline may be extended by one month, depending on the complexity and number of requests.
Any communication and action related to the execution of your rights under Regulation (EC) 2016/679 shall be provided free of charge.
In case of violation of your rights under Regulation (EC) 2016/679, you have the right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority – the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, “2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov”
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, “2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov”
Phone: + 359 2 915 3 518
Link to other sites